$400 for musicals and $300 for plays
One of the most frequently asked questions at the Playhouse is: “Do you have to pay for the shows you put on?” Yes, we do! Licensing costs can range from $500 for short plays to $5,000 for musicals.
Businesses and families like yours help defray these costs so we can invest in the costumes, sets, props, and lighting that audiences love!
With a sponsorship your name will appear:
- In an insert to the show’s program (up to 100 audience members will see it each night).
- In a special social media post the day before opening night.
- In the director’s speech before every performance.
- At your promotional table in the AMP lobby before every performance.
- In every e-mail to our mailing list (1,000+ people).
- In every social media promotion (3,600+ Facebook fans, 1,0000+ Instagram followers).
- On posters, announcements, and newspaper ads.
- On our website – forever!